Kinross Dental Care provides dental treatment on the NHS to anyone falling into one or more of the following categories:
- Under 18 years of age
- Over 18 and in full time education
- Expecting a baby
- Had a baby in the last 12 months
- Receiving Income Related Employment Support Allowance
- Receiving Income Support
- Receiving Income-based Job Seekers Allowance
- Possession of a Pension Credit guarantee card
- Possession (or partner holds) a valid NHS Tax Credit Exemption Certificate
Named on a current HC2 for full help with NHS charges?
The NHS offers good basic treatment but some treatments, such as white fillings on back teeth, tooth whitening, implants and some crowns and bridges are not included.